New graffitti on 1st St NW

  • TruxtonResident
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2006
      What's the MPD number to deal with gang/crew-related graffitti? New graffitti for the 1st and O Crew has appeared across the street from our favorite house --- 1417 1st St NW. It's on the sidewalk at Armstrong School.

      I've opened a DC service request, but they will take months before they decide to act on it.

      TR

    • Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10, 2006
        The Unit can be reached on 202 727-4166. Also, DPW can be reached on
        202 645-0802