Re: [MPD-5D] Nine Alleged Gang Members Indicted

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
      Thanks Debbie

      Cathy L. Lanier
      Chief of Police
      Washington, D.C.
      (202) 727-4218

      On Nov 15, 2012, at 10:08 PM, "Debbie Smith-Steiner" <DLSmith112@...> wrote:

      This accomplishment goes directly to the heart of the outstanding leadership, people behind the scene, as well as the unit patrols on the street.

      With the combined efforts and strategic alliance with our dedicated law enforcement team, again, they show their personal commitment to deter crime.  And for that I say. Thank you!

      ANC Commissioner-Elect 5E01

      Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

             Booker T. Washington

      On Nov 15, 2012, at 6:11 PM, "Press, MPD (MPD)" <mpd.press@...> wrote:

      Nine Alleged Gang Members Indicted for Conspiring to Commit Robberies and Other Crimes in Northwest Washington

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
      www.smart911.com.
      Inform first responders in advance!

      <Trowell, Bernard et al 11-15-12.pdf>