"Show Out Crew" Indictments

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2012
      I applaud the MPD personnel, AUSA's and grand jury members responsible for securing indictments against these alleged dangerous individuals. The dangerous crimes allegedly perpetrated by this group turned vibrant entertainment venues like Chinatown, U Street and DuPont Circle into danger zones.

      I was very concerned about how dangerous Chinatown had become. I believe citizens have a right to be safe and I am glad the alleged perpetrators of violent crimes there and elsewhere are being held accountable. Thank you law enforcement partners for a job well done.

      Kathy Henderson