Nine Alleged Gang Members Indicted

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
      Nine Alleged Gang Members Indicted for Conspiring to Commit Robberies and Other Crimes in Northwest Washington

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
      www.smart911.com.
      Inform first responders in advance!

    • Debbie Smith-Steiner
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
        This accomplishment goes directly to the heart of the outstanding leadership, people behind the scene, as well as the unit patrols on the street.

        With the combined efforts and strategic alliance with our dedicated law enforcement team, again, they show their personal commitment to deter crime.  And for that I say. Thank you!

        ANC Commissioner-Elect 5E01

        Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

               Booker T. Washington

        On Nov 15, 2012, at 6:11 PM, "Press, MPD (MPD)" <mpd.press@...> wrote:

        Nine Alleged Gang Members Indicted for Conspiring to Commit Robberies and Other Crimes in Northwest Washington

        Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
        Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
        www.smart911.com.
        Inform first responders in advance!

        <Trowell, Bernard et al 11-15-12.pdf>
      • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)