Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Geovani A Bonilla
    Message 1 of 3117 , Nov 7, 2012
      Thank you Commander.

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      On Nov 7, 2012, at 3:25 PM, "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

      A man was stabbed several times by an acquaintance.  He is in stable condition and we are working to identify the suspect.

      Andy Solberg

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
      www.smart911.com.
      Inform first responders in advance!

      Message 3117 of 3117 , Today at 4:44 AM
        Thank you for responding, and working to keep our communities safe.

        We all have to stay alert to our surroundings always.

        Be safe out there!

        Stephanie

        Stephanie "The One" 😎

        "The art of being wise is the art of knowing what to overlook." - W.James

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 3, 2015, at 2:40 AM, 'Griffin, Randy (MPD)' randy.griffin@... [MPD-5D] <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        An adult male suspect attempted to take a purse from another person.  A physical altercation ensued and the suspect was unsuccessful in his robbery attempt.