Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Geovani A Bonilla
    Message 1 of 2914 , Nov 7, 2012
      Thank you Commander.

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      On Nov 7, 2012, at 3:25 PM, "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" <Andrew.Solberg@...> wrote:

      A man was stabbed several times by an acquaintance.  He is in stable condition and we are working to identify the suspect.

      Andy Solberg

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
      www.smart911.com.
      Inform first responders in advance!

      Message 2914 of 2914 , Today at 12:22 AM

        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15031109
        RPT DATE: 03/05/2015 18:37
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft 2 F/Auto: Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories
        BLOCK: 2700 - 2899 BLOCK OF 31ST PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 03/02/2015 15:00
        END DT: 03/05/2015 18:30
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15030966
        RPT DATE: 03/05/2015 11:58
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 1600 - 1769 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Hotel/Motel Room
        START DT: 03/05/2015 10:30
        END DT: 03/05/2015 10:48
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15030956
        RPT DATE: 03/05/2015 10:00
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 1500 - 1599 BLOCK OF F STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/05/2015 09:19
        END DT: 03/05/2015 09:21
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15031002
        RPT DATE: 03/05/2015 13:45
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 2500 - 2525 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Customer Area
        START DT: 03/05/2015 12:45
        END DT: 03/05/2015 12:46

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.