RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

    Message 1 of 2903 , Nov 7, 2012

      A man was stabbed several times by an acquaintance.  He is in stable condition and we are working to identify the suspect.

      Andy Solberg

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
      www.smart911.com.
      Inform first responders in advance!

      Message 2903 of 2903 , Today at 5:27 AM
        It was a store and a group of juveniles stole candy
        Gary Durand
        Lieutenant
        1805 Bladensburg Road NE
        Washington DC 20002