RE: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

    Message 1 of 2908 , Nov 7, 2012

      A man was stabbed several times by an acquaintance.  He is in stable condition and we are working to identify the suspect.

      Andy Solberg

      Help 9-1-1 Save Your Life!
      Create a free Safety Profile to provide critical, lifesaving data to 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency call today at
      www.smart911.com.
      Inform first responders in advance!

      Message 2908 of 2908 , Mar 1 11:59 PM

        PSA: 306
        CCN: 15029365
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 22:15
        OFFENSE: Motor Vehicle Theft
        METHOD: Unauthorized Use Of Vehicle
        BLOCK: 400 - 467 BLOCK OF FLORIDA AVENUE NW
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 03/01/2015 20:30
        END DT: 03/01/2015 22:10
        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15029104
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 08:45
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 100 - 299 BLOCK OF P STREET NW
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 03/01/2015 07:40
        END DT: 03/01/2015 08:02
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029067
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 04:29
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 03/01/2015 04:29
        END DT: 03/01/2015 04:29
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15029345
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 22:43
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Shoplifting
        BLOCK: 2300 - 2499 BLOCK OF WASHINGTON PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 03/01/2015 21:30
        END DT: 03/01/2015 21:32
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15029066
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 05:00
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF 22ND STREET NE
        LOCATION: Hallway
        START DT: 03/01/2015 03:35
        END DT: 03/01/2015 03:36
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15029069
        RPT DATE: 03/01/2015 06:20
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery
        BLOCK: 2104 - 2115 BLOCK OF MARYLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Sidewalk
        START DT: 03/01/2015 03:36
        END DT: 03/01/2015 03:40

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.