Re: [MPD-5D] Weekend Crime Report - 5D

  • Bianca Lamar
    Message 1 of 263 , Nov 5, 2012
      Could I please have more information on:

      PSA: 507
      CCN: 12155250
      RPT DATE: 11/03/2012
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD:
      BLOCK: 1800 B/O I ST NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 11/03/2012
      START TM: 12:00:00
      END DT: 11/03/2012
      END TM: 17:00:00
      ----------------------------------

      Thank You!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 5, 2012, at 12:51 PM, "Reports, MPD (MPD)" <mpd.reports@...> wrote:

      PSA: 507
      CCN: 12155250
      RPT DATE: 11/03/2012
      SHIFT:
      OFFENSE: Burglary
      METHOD:
      BLOCK: 1800 B/O I ST NE
      LOCATION: Residence/Home
      START DT: 11/03/2012
      START TM: 12:00:00
      END DT: 11/03/2012
      END TM: 17:00:00
    • tamararobinson4@...
      Message 263 of 263 , Feb 11 5:08 PM
        i'm disturbed that the suspects were bold enough to do this at 3:30 in the afternoon. is any time safe to be at that metro?

        Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typos.

        On Feb 11, 2013, at 11:11 AM, "Hughes, Corinne (MPD)" <corinne.hughes@...> wrote:

        A woman was walking from ‘Brookland Metro Station when she was approached by two black males that she struggled with before they took her pocket book, both black males, 15 to 18 years old, 5’6 to 5’9, first suspect med to light complexion and second suspect light complexion, last seen running on 12th Street NE.

        Lt. Corinne Hughes

        Visit
        www.Grade.DC.gov today to log your feedback on any of 15 D.C. Government agencies.