Homicide

    Message 1 of 47 , Oct 31, 2012
      At about 9:30 pm tonight, Wednesday, October 31, police were called to the area near 4th and V Sts., NE, for the sounds of gunshots.

      At the corner at corner of 4th and V, they found an adult male who had been shot.

      The man was dead at the scene and homicide and 5D detectives are working on the case.

      We ask that anyone who may have heard or seen anything, or who may have any information at all, call our Command Center at 727-9099.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Grade.DC.gov has expanded!
      Now you can grade the DC Public Library, Police, Fire and EMS, the Office of Unified Communications (311/911) and the Office on Aging.
      Check out www.grade.dc.gov today.
    • Kathy Henderson
      Message 47 of 47 , Aug 2, 2015
        The homicide occurred in my single member district and my constituents are understandably frightened, concerned and disheartened. We appreciate law enforcement  efforts; we know you don't want any  homicides either. We need information to assist in our efforts to process this event and determine our next steps. Staying inside indefinitely is not s viable option.

        Commissioner Kathy Henderson, 5D05

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 2, 2015, at 2:22 PM, 'Rivers, Subrena (MPD)' Subrena.Rivers@... [MPD-5D] <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        In regards to the homicide in the 5th District this morning, the decedent’s identity is not available for the public at this time due to the ongoing investigation.

        The midnight tour had regular staffing in the area.