Re: [MPD-5D] Nuisance Vacant house

  • Thomas, Carl D. (EOM)
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
      Good evening Kristin,
      The Vacant Properties Unit of DCRA would be the best way to ensure the property is appropriately addressed. I have copied Mr. Pemberton, the Vacant Property Program Manager. He can be reached via email at vacantproperty@...

      Carl Thomas
      Mayor's Office of Neighborhood Engagement (ONE)
      Ward 5 Community Liaison
      202-340-7141
      Carl.Thomas@...

      Grade.DC.gov has expanded!
      Now you can grade the DC Public Library, Police, Fire and EMS, the Office of Unified Communications (311/911) and the Office on Aging.
      Check out www.grade.dc.gov today.