RE: [MPD-5D] Nuisance Vacant house

  • Geovani A Bonilla
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012

      DCRA is who inspects and determines if a home is vacant and/or a nuisance property (which impacts how it is taxed). This is the link to request a home inspection: http://dcra.dc.gov/DC/DCRA/Inspections/Housing+Code+Inspections

      Geovani A. Bonilla

      Bates Area Civic Association

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
        Good evening Kristin,
        The Vacant Properties Unit of DCRA would be the best way to ensure the property is appropriately addressed. I have copied Mr. Pemberton, the Vacant Property Program Manager. He can be reached via email at vacantproperty@...

        Carl Thomas
        Mayor's Office of Neighborhood Engagement (ONE)
        Ward 5 Community Liaison
        202-340-7141
        Carl.Thomas@...

        Grade.DC.gov has expanded!
        Now you can grade the DC Public Library, Police, Fire and EMS, the Office of Unified Communications (311/911) and the Office on Aging.
        Check out www.grade.dc.gov today.