RE: [MPD-5D] 10.24.12 - approx 1 am

  • Jeter, Bryant (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2012
      There was a stolen vehicle which was recovered along with arrest.

      Bryant A. Jeter

      Lieutenant

      Metropolitan Police Department

      1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE.

      Washington, D.C. 20002

      Patrol Service Area (PSA)507

      office:  202-698-0276

      email: bryant.jeter@...

      Grade.DC.gov has expanded!
      Now you can grade the DC Public Library, Police, Fire and EMS, the Office of Unified Communications (311/911) and the Office on Aging.
      Check out www.grade.dc.gov today.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2012
        Thank you Lieutenant Jeter for the update and welcome again to PSA 507.

        Kathy Henderson

        From: "Jeter, Bryant (MPD)" <bryant.jeter@...>
        Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 22:51:12 -0400