Eckington Safety Walk - Thank you!

  • Brooke Edgecombe
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
      Hello,

      Thank you to those who joined us for our safety walk last night!  We had a 1st grader who attends Langley Education Campus with us.  He was excited when we walked by his school!  We also had a little dog named Quincy, who lives on Quincy.  Thanks also to ANC Sylvia Pinkney for attending.

      As always, thanks to Officers Boykins and Yates for biking with us....and also to Lt. Wright, for welcoming us at the beginning of our walk.

      Thank you,
      Brooke Edgecombe
      Vice President
      Eckington Civic Association