Police Activity on 1700 blk of Kearney St NE on 10/21

  • Andi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
      Can anyone tell me what occured on the 1700 blk of Kearney St NE yesterday? There were multiple police cars, including ones at each end of the block blocking access and what appeared to be a crime scene van. They were there for hours.

      Thank you,

      Andi
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
        There was a fatal car crash.

        Andy Solberg

        Can anyone tell me what occured on the 1700 blk of Kearney St NE yesterday? There were multiple police cars, including ones at each end of the block blocking access and what appeared to be a crime scene van. They were there for hours.

        Thank you,

        Andi

        Grade.DC.gov has expanded!
        Now you can grade the DC Public Library, Police, Fire and EMS, the Office of Unified Communications (311/911) and the Office on Aging.
        Check out www.grade.dc.gov today.