Re: [MPD-5D] Massive police presence south of H, east of 14th

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2012
      Police officers from the First and Fifth Districts pursued and caught two men who had just committed an armed carjacking near 15th and C Sts. NE.

      Andy Solberg

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2012
        Thank you for the MPD presence in our neighborhood Friday night. It was great seeing MPD and new academy graduates walking our streets, especially following some of the incidents we had had lately.

        Geovani A. Bonilla