Sentencing

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 18, 2012

      Many of you may remember that earlier in the year we had several cases where a suspect preyed upon our elderly residents in the First District and in the Fifth District.  This person would enter the residence under false pretenses, assault and tie up his victims, burglarize the residence, and exit while leaving his victims still bound.

      I am happy to report that our detectives were quickly able to identify and arrest Tony Ford in regards to these shocking crimes.  Today, Judge Gerald Fisher sentenced Mr. Ford to 23 ½ years in prison for these heinous criminal acts.

      Grade.DC.gov has expanded!
      Now you can grade the DC Public Library, Police, Fire and EMS, the Office of Unified Communications (311/911) and the Office on Aging.
      Check out www.grade.dc.gov today.

    • Debbie Smith-Steiner
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2012
        Great job!!

        Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life, as by the obstacles which one has overcome while trying to succeed.

               Booker T. Washington

        On Oct 18, 2012, at 7:38 PM, "Lanier, Cathy (MPD)" <cathy.lanier@...> wrote:

        Many of you may remember that earlier in the year we had several cases where a suspect preyed upon our elderly residents in the First District and in the Fifth District.  This person would enter the residence under false pretenses, assault and tie up his victims, burglarize the residence, and exit while leaving his victims still bound.

        I am happy to report that our detectives were quickly able to identify and arrest Tony Ford in regards to these shocking crimes.  Today, Judge Gerald Fisher sentenced Mr. Ford to 23 ½ years in prison for these heinous criminal acts.

        Grade.DC.gov has expanded!
        Now you can grade the DC Public Library, Police, Fire and EMS, the Office of Unified Communications (311/911) and the Office on Aging.
        Check out www.grade.dc.gov today.

      • Geovani A Bonilla
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 18, 2012

          Great job MPD and great leadership Chief.

          Geovani A. Bonilla

          Bates Area Civic Association