Drug activity at Lincoln and T St?

  • Allison Stewart
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      This morning I saw what looked like a sly exchange and then one of the men rode off on a bike, dropped it, and got into a car which then rolled up its windows.  I'm not going to provide descriptions because it's entirely possible I misconstrued this series of events.

      But I thought I'd post it here so that people can be aware and report any suspicious activity.

      Allison

      PS I did call 911 but the people were gone by the time 911 had gotten all the info.  I've seen these people there often, and 911 said MPD should get the info about Lincoln ant T St at 9:30 am from dispatch so they can follow up.