REMINDER::::::Columbia Heights/Shaw Family Support Collaborative 2nd Annual Youth Violence Intervention Stakeholder's Meeting

  • Carmona Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2012

      Please join the Columbia Heights/Shaw Family Support Collaborative as we highlight the successful violence prevention strategies that have been implemented over the past year.

      The 2nd Annual Youth Violence Intervention Stakeholder's Meeting will be held on October 10, 2012 from 12:00pm – 2:00pm at The Thurgood Marshall Center (1816 12th Street NW,  ground floor).  Please see the attached flyer for additional information.

      RSVP with Carmona Ross at cross@... or call 202-518-6737.