Edgewood Halloween Festivity

  • Michael Henderson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012
      Friends,

      Thanks to everyone who came out to this months activities in Edgewood. Sally Hobaugh lead another great community cleanup and barbecue. Our drum circle, monthly meeting, yoga class, and gardening projects were a big success as well! We even got our very own write up in the Ward Five Heartbeat! (here is the link below.) We hope more of the Edgewood community will join us for our regular activities.

      http://www.ward5heartbeat.org/feature/michael-henderson-makes-mark-teaching-music/

      The Department of Parks and Recreation is sponsoring the first Edgewood Halloween Festivity on Tuesday October 30th, from 5:30-7:30 pm (the day before Halloween). The Friends of Edgewood is asking the community to consider donating goodies for the kids who come for the festivities. You can contact me directly for more information about donating. For more information about the event itself please contact Mr. Lowe or Ms. Moore at 202-386-4559 or 202-576-6410.

      So come one, come all! See you on the 30th!

      Michael Henderson
      President
      Friends of Edgewood
      EdgewoodDC@...