Police Canvas in Brookland?

  • kodaiwai2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      Got home tonight and had a notice in my door that the MPDC had been
      by. Called the alarm company - nothing there. Called the number left
      on the paper and they didn't know why the police had been by but said
      there might have been a canvas going on in the neighborhood. Anyone
      have any ideas as to what they are looking for?

      -Dave 16 and Kearney