Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Thomas, Bradley (ANC 5C01)
    Message 1 of 3191 , Oct 6, 2012
      Thanks Commander Solberg and Captain Manlapaz.  I know you're doing all you can.

      Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" wrote:
      We do not have any suspects yet. Our intelligence section is working to see if we can develop any information about neighborhood disputes, school issues, feuds, or anything else that might have led to last night's shooting.

      At this point we're just not sure.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Message 3191 of 3191 , Today at 1:56 AM

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15118959
        RPT DATE: 08/02/2015 22:50
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
        START DT: 08/02/2015 14:15
        END DT: 08/02/2015 22:05
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15118614
        RPT DATE: 08/02/2015 08:45
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 3300 - 3319 BLOCK OF 17TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 08/01/2015 16:00
        END DT: 08/02/2015 08:30
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15118702
        RPT DATE: 08/02/2015 13:27
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 3617 - 3799 BLOCK OF 12TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/02/2015 13:20
        END DT: 08/02/2015 13:25
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15118519
        RPT DATE: 08/02/2015 03:54
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 700 - 799 BLOCK OF 8TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 08/02/2015 01:00
        END DT: 08/02/2015 01:10
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15118540
        RPT DATE: 08/02/2015 03:05
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 08/02/2015 03:04
        END DT: 08/02/2015 03:05
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15118621
        RPT DATE: 08/02/2015 09:18
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1700 - 1799 BLOCK OF EVARTS STREET NE
        LOCATION: Public
        START DT: 08/02/2015 09:18
        END DT: 08/02/2015 09:18
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15118752
        RPT DATE: 08/02/2015 15:05
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery Snatch Or Pursesnatch
        BLOCK: 1200 - 1249 BLOCK OF NEW YORK AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Customer Area
        START DT: 08/02/2015 13:50
        END DT: 08/02/2015 13:55
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15118576
        RPT DATE: 08/02/2015 05:30
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Robbery -- Force & Violence
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 08/02/2015 05:03
        END DT: 08/02/2015 05:15
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15118908
        RPT DATE: 08/02/2015 20:13
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: First Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Other Residence (Apartment/Condo)
        START DT: 08/02/2015 20:08
        END DT: 08/02/2015 20:11
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15118591
        RPT DATE: 08/02/2015 00:00
        OFFENSE: Homicide
        METHOD: Homicide
        BLOCK: 800 - 827 BLOCK OF 18TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Public
        START DT: 08/02/2015 05:23
        END DT: 08/02/2015 05:25

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.