Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Thomas, Bradley (ANC 5C01)
    Message 1 of 2995 , Oct 6, 2012
      Thanks Commander Solberg and Captain Manlapaz.  I know you're doing all you can.

      Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4G LTE "Solberg, Andrew (MPD)" wrote:
      We do not have any suspects yet. Our intelligence section is working to see if we can develop any information about neighborhood disputes, school issues, feuds, or anything else that might have led to last night's shooting.

      At this point we're just not sure.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Message 2995 of 2995 , Today at 8:21 AM
        Burglary II

        Complainant reports that unknown Suspect(s) entered his home by breaking his rear glass door and took several items without his permission.

        ADW (Knife):

        Complainant reports while walking toward the Brookland Metro Station, he was stabbed in the back one time by an unknown man. The Suspect made good his escape on foot.

        Vanessa L. Moore
        PSA 505
        2/698-0272