Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

    Message 1 of 3180 , Oct 6, 2012
      We do not have any suspects yet. Our intelligence section is working to see if we can develop any information about neighborhood disputes, school issues, feuds, or anything else that might have led to last night's shooting.

      At this point we're just not sure.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Message 3180 of 3180 , Jul 27 6:13 AM
        On Wednesday, July 22, our car was vandalized on the 2200 block of Rhode Island Avenue. A police was issued but the report was not included and has not been included in any other daily MPD reports. Our neighbors and community need to be aware of this situation for the protection of their own vehicles.

        Thank you,

        Robert Krause
        2256 13th St. NE
        Washington, DC  20018

        On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 3:30 AM, mpd.reports@... [MPD-5D] <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        PSA: 501
        CCN: 15114514
        RPT DATE: 07/26/2015 17:00
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1500 - 1599 BLOCK OF 4TH STREET NW
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 07/26/2015 16:00
        END DT: 07/26/2015 16:56
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15114181
        RPT DATE: 07/26/2015 02:34
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Assault W/Intent To Rob
        BLOCK: 2600 - 2699 BLOCK OF MONROE STREET NE
        LOCATION: Suspect`S Vehicle
        START DT: 07/26/2015 02:30
        END DT: 07/26/2015 02:33
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15114216
        RPT DATE: 07/26/2015 05:06
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 3100 - 3299 BLOCK OF V STREET NE
        LOCATION: Victim`S Vehicle
        START DT: 07/26/2015 01:00
        END DT: 07/26/2015 04:15
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15114227
        RPT DATE: 07/26/2015 04:40
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 2119 - 2298 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Service/Gas Station
        START DT: 07/26/2015 04:00
        END DT: 07/26/2015 04:30
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15114229
        RPT DATE: 07/26/2015 04:44
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 2100 - 2423 BLOCK OF QUEENS CHAPEL ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Commercial/Office Building
        START DT: 07/26/2015 04:44
        END DT: 07/26/2015 04:44
        PSA: 503
        CCN: 15114329
        RPT DATE: 07/26/2015 09:13
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Assault With A Dangerous Weapon
        BLOCK: 2200 - 2399 BLOCK OF EVARTS STREET NE
        LOCATION: Other
        START DT: 07/26/2015 09:00
        END DT: 07/26/2015 09:10
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15114218
        RPT DATE: 07/26/2015 04:35
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft F/Auto (Tags)
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 07/26/2015 03:12
        END DT: 07/26/2015 03:15
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15114504
        RPT DATE: 07/26/2015 17:48
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 2800 - 2999 BLOCK OF 20TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Park Area
        START DT: 07/26/2015 17:07
        END DT: 07/26/2015 17:47
        PSA: 504
        CCN: 15114582
        RPT DATE: 07/26/2015 21:13
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK:
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 07/26/2015 19:24
        END DT: 07/26/2015 19:38
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15114481
        RPT DATE: 07/26/2015 15:58
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2 (Theft F/Building)
        BLOCK: 2300 - 2499 BLOCK OF WASHINGTON PLACE NE
        LOCATION: Specialty Store (Tv, Fur, Etc)
        START DT: 07/26/2015 15:35
        END DT: 07/26/2015 15:45
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15114556
        RPT DATE: 07/26/2015 19:38
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Other Dangerous Weapon
        BLOCK: 1441 - 1517 BLOCK OF HOLBROOK STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 07/26/2015 17:51
        END DT: 07/26/2015 19:15
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15114121
        RPT DATE: 07/26/2015 01:08
        OFFENSE: Robbery
        METHOD: Assault W/Intent To Rob
        BLOCK: 1924 - 2033 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Service/Gas Station
        START DT: 07/26/2015 01:00
        END DT: 07/26/2015 01:05
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15114149
        RPT DATE: 07/26/2015 03:00
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Other Dangerous Weapon
        BLOCK: 1500 - 1599 BLOCK OF F STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 07/26/2015 01:42
        END DT: 07/26/2015 02:10

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.