Re: [MPD-5D] Daily Crime Report - 5D

  • Julianne M. Robertson King
    Message 1 of 2913 , Oct 6, 2012
      I'm at Hanover Place and North Capitol Street.  There are lots of new faces on the block every night, and a thick cloud of what I presume is marijuana smoke in the air.  5 shots rang out last night and it appeared that 3 people were taken on stretchers from the B & V Market on North Capitol.  This is after 9 shots injured 2 people last Sunday.  I know your resources are stretched, but this situation is extreme.  Was the shooter apprehended in either incident?

      Julianne M. Robertson King Esq.

      This e-mail and any computerized telephonic communications (skype, etc.) may be protected by attorney-client or work product privilege. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender, Julianne M. Robertson King at (202) 200-9273 and delete the e-mail without recording its contents in any manner.J

      Message 2913 of 2913 , Today at 12:15 AM

        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15030641
        RPT DATE: 03/04/2015 17:02
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 500 - 806 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
        START DT: 03/04/2015 15:34
        END DT: 03/04/2015 15:42
        PSA: 502
        CCN: 15030726
        RPT DATE: 03/04/2015 18:30
        OFFENSE: Burglary
        METHOD: Second Degree Burglary (Armed Or Otherwise)
        BLOCK: 2700 - 2737 BLOCK OF 6TH STREET NE
        LOCATION: Residence/Home
        START DT: 03/04/2015 07:30
        END DT: 03/04/2015 18:30
        PSA: 505
        CCN: 15030471
        RPT DATE: 03/04/2015 09:15
        OFFENSE: Theft/Other
        METHOD: Theft 2nd Degree
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF RHODE ISLAND AVENUE NE
        LOCATION: Department/Discount Store
        START DT: 03/04/2015 09:00
        END DT: 03/04/2015 09:05
        PSA: 506
        CCN: 15030643
        RPT DATE: 03/04/2015 15:37
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Knife
        BLOCK: 900 - 999 BLOCK OF BLADENSBURG ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Convenience Store
        START DT: 03/04/2015 15:30
        END DT: 03/04/2015 15:37
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15030509
        RPT DATE: 03/04/2015 09:41
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1800 - 1869 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Highway/Road/Alley/Street
        START DT: 03/04/2015 09:41
        END DT: 03/04/2015 09:41
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15030715
        RPT DATE: 03/04/2015 18:29
        OFFENSE: Assault W/Dangerous Weapon
        METHOD: Adw -- Other Dangerous Weapon
        BLOCK: 1900 - 1999 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Specialty Store (Tv, Fur, Etc)
        START DT: 03/04/2015 18:25
        END DT: 03/04/2015 18:28
        PSA: 507
        CCN: 15030722
        RPT DATE: 03/04/2015 18:34
        OFFENSE: Theft F/Auto
        METHOD: Theft From Auto 2
        BLOCK: 1600 - 1699 BLOCK OF BENNING ROAD NE
        LOCATION: Parking Lot/Garage
        START DT: 03/04/2015 16:55
        END DT: 03/04/2015 17:42

        KEY:

        OFFENSE - Crime Classification.

        BLOCK - Block where the crime occurred.

        START DT - Earliest datetime the incident could have occurred.

        END DT - Latest datetime the incident could have occurred.