Grade DC

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2012
      MPD Wants to Know: How Are We Doing?
      We're excited that MPD is now a part of Grade DC. We invite you to share your thoughts on our service through this email group, our social media, or by visiting the District's grade.dc.gov website. If you have an experience you'd like us to know about, we encourage you to tell us so we can acknowledge the good work of one of our members or address issues that may need our attention.

      Give Us Your Thoughts
      You can grade our service in several ways:
      • Tweet your feedback to @dcpolicedept
      • Leave a comment on Facebook at DCPolice
      • Text your comments to (202) 499-4581
      • Share your comments on your district community email discussion group (for a list of all of them, visit
      mpdc.dc.gov/emailgroup)
      • Visit grade.dc.gov and fill out the survey for MPD

      By contributing your feedback, you will be helping to improve the District’s services to our residents and visitors. A total of 10 agencies are currently participating in the program, with more planned in the near future. Your input helps form the basis of the agency’s “grade,” which visitors to grade.dc.gov will be able to review on a monthly basis.

      Thanks for your help in making DC Government the best it can be!

      Grade.DC.gov has expanded!
      Now you can grade the DC Public Library, Police, Fire and EMS, the Office of Unified Communications (311/911) and the Office on Aging.
      Check out www.grade.dc.gov today.

    • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2012
        Go to grade.dc.gov and let us know how we are doing.  Your input means a lot.

        MPD Wants to Know: How Are We Doing?
        We're excited that MPD is now a part of Grade DC. We invite you to share your thoughts on our service — positive or negative — through this email group, our social media, or by visiting the District's grade.dc.gov website. If you have an experience you'd like us to know about, we encourage you to tell us so we can acknowledge the good work of one of our members or address issues that may need our attention.

        Give Us Your Thoughts
        You can grade our service in several ways:
        • Tweet your feedback to @dcpolicedept
        • Leave a comment on Facebook at DCPolice
        • Text your comments to (202) 499-4581
        • Share your comments on your district community email discussion group (for a list of all of them, visit mpdc.dc.gov/emailgroups)