Re: [MPD-5D] Weekend Crime Report - 5D

  • Charles Richter
    Message 1 of 263 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hello,

      Can you provide any further information on the following crimes? Is it known if there is any connection? Were the two robbery arrests on Hanover connected to the Saturday robberies, or earlier crimes?

      Thank you very much,

      Charles

      PSA: 501

    • tamararobinson4@...
      Message 263 of 263 , Feb 11, 2013
        i'm disturbed that the suspects were bold enough to do this at 3:30 in the afternoon. is any time safe to be at that metro?

        Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse any typos.

        On Feb 11, 2013, at 11:11 AM, "Hughes, Corinne (MPD)" <corinne.hughes@...> wrote:

        A woman was walking from ‘Brookland Metro Station when she was approached by two black males that she struggled with before they took her pocket book, both black males, 15 to 18 years old, 5’6 to 5’9, first suspect med to light complexion and second suspect light complexion, last seen running on 12th Street NE.

        Lt. Corinne Hughes

        Visit
        www.Grade.DC.gov today to log your feedback on any of 15 D.C. Government agencies.