Family Movie Day

  • mpd5d_coordinator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22 1:02 PM
      Please join the 5th District Citizens' Advisory Council our second
      Family Movie Day.

      Location: Fifth District Station,
      1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE
      Community Room

      Date: Saturday, June 24th 2006
      Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm

      This month's movie will again be held at the 5D Headquarters because
      we feel it is important for the children to see the police station
      and officers in a positive manner.

      We will be serving snacks and refreshments.

      Bring the whole family and enjoy an early evening of entertainment
      in the company of your neighbors!

      This month's movie will be: Seabiscuit

      The true story of the undersized Depression-era racehorse whose
      victories lifted not only the spirits of the team behind it but also
      those of the nation as well.

      If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or the 5D
      CAC Chair Art Slater - tadler@....

      Thanks,
      Tom Usselman
      5D CAC Corresponding Secretary