Fighting Animal Cruelty News...

  • brian.ions
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2012
    • RobbyCU
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2012
        I'm glad we are talking animal cruelty seriously. As a parent of two beautiful Chihuahua boys and a torrtie girl, I think every move forward for animal rights is a move forward for human rights. We need to brake the cycle of violence.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2012

          I am a pet parent too and I agree whole heartedly.

          Plan TODAY for what’s on the way.  September is National Emergency Preparedness Month.  To learn how to prepare & to sign up for critical emergency alerts, go to www.72hours.dc.gov.