Missing Dog

  • MPD-5D-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2012
      Missing Dog:

      Have you seen me? I went missing on Capitol Hill on 8/31 and need your help finding my home. See my page and picture for more details.

      http://www.facebook.com/maggiebdog

      Beagle/Retriever mix, 30 pounds, shy, last seen between 12th and 19th, C & D Streets SE.

      If seen, do not chase, walk adjacent and drop to ground, call her name playfully. Let her come to you. Call DC Police or DC Humane Society 202-BE-HUMANE (202-234-8626)