RE: [MPD-5D] Attempted bike thefts (by kids) on Montello Avenue in Trinidad this morning

  • Janifer, Patricia (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23 6:32 PM

      The Fifth District has a truant van/officers patrolling the area.  In addition, all patrol units will stop and investigate if they find juveniles not in attendance during school hours.  I will investigate the call for service and report the findings.  Thanks!

      Plan TODAY for what’s on the way.  September is National Emergency Preparedness Month.  To learn how to prepare & to sign up for critical emergency alerts, go to www.72hours.dc.gov.

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24 8:41 AM
        Thanks, Lt. Janifer. I'm forwarding this to the Trinidad listserv for those who may not be following the discussion on the MPD-5D list.

        Best,
        Jaime