Cameras Requested Re: Atempted bike thefts on Montello Avenue in Trinidad this morning

  • kim seidl
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2012
      Keep calling it in.. although this really should be a frequent patrol spot
      at this point since it is almost every single hour of every single evening
      and very predictable. It's an open air market in the evening- they don't
      even attempt to hide it. the cars double park on trinidad and they do
      business without a care. they've looked right at me as I walk by and
      they're passing things through the window. I've texted it in a bunch- a
      few times i've seen squad cars come by quickly, others not. Would love to
      see some cameras here. Oates and Trinidad too.. Trinidad is a great
      getaway street back to MD. Five times a day cars run the stop sign at
      60mph any many times shortly thereafter there's an alert of a burglary or
      stabbing/shooting.