RE: [MPD-5D] Fw: Police Alert-5D stabbing
- Fifth District members arrived on the scene and after further investigation this turned out to be a false report.
Lt. Corinne Hughes
From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cochran sharon
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 6:49 AM
Subject: [MPD-5D] Fw: Police Alert-5D stabbing
Can you give us more details about this stabbing?
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: DC Police Alert <mpd34479@...>
To: DC Police Alert Recipients <rsan@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:37 AM
Subject: Police Alert-5D stabbing
Police Alert-5D stabbing
5D stabbing 0513 hrs 15th and D st NE B/F stabbed in lft shoulder Conscious and Breathing LOF B/M having short hair and gold teeth unk clothing DO NOT TAKE ACTION CALL 911 W/EVENT #I20120471698
Sent on: 09/18 05:30
Sent by DC Police Alert to e-mail, pagers, cell phones....powered by Cooper Notification RSAN
- You received this alert because you registered for AlertDC.
- Go to https://textalert.ema.dc.gov/mygroups.php to change subscriptions.
- Go to https://textalert.ema.dc.gov/sendpassword.php to reset password.
- Reply STOP to unsubscribe from all alerts & service messages.
- Tell a friend about Alert DC! Text "DC" to 411911, or sign-up at https://textalert.ema.dc.gov/