Homicide

    Message 1 of 43 , Sep 13, 2012
      Tonight, Thursday, September 13, shortly before 6:30 pm, a man was stabbed after an altercation on the street near 4th and Bryant Sts, NE.

      The man collapsed nearby and was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead.

      Fifth District and Homicide detectives are working on this case and as we get more information we will inform the community.

      Preliminary investigation would lead us to believe that the victim and suspect perhaps knew one another and that this was not a random act of violence.

      Andy Solberg
      Commander, 5D

      Plan TODAY for what’s on the way. September is National Emergency Preparedness Month. To learn how to prepare & to sign up for critical emergency alerts, go to www.72hours.dc.gov.
    • Wright Jr., Ronald J.(MPD)
      Message 43 of 43 , Jun 27

        On Saturday, June 27, 2015, at approximately 12:00am Fifth District officers responded to 1200 block of Raum Street for sounds of gunshots.  Once on the scene the observed a male suffering from several gunshot wounds.  The male was transported to Med Starr and later succumb to his injuries.