Man stabbed early Wednesday in Northeast D.C.

  • teabelly
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12 7:33 AM
      Any more info on this?

      kimberly
      a resident of DC & taxed without representation.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12 7:40 AM
        A man was stabbed by another man.  We believe the victim and suspect know each other, and it does not appear to be a random act of violence or one associated with any other crime.

        Andy Solberg

        Plan TODAY for what’s on the way.  September is National Emergency Preparedness Month.  To learn how to prepare & to sign up for critical emergency alerts, go to www.72hours.dc.gov.