Fifth Annual Awards Ceremony Held

  • talader
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2004
      Greetings Everyone,

      On Tuesday night (Dec 14) MPD held its Fifth Annual Awards Ceremony
      honoring the accomplishments of members of the Department, community
      partners and citizens for their outstanding efforts over the past
      year.

      Because you'll be hearing more about the Fifth District honorees in
      the coming weeks, I won't go into great length here. However, I
      encourage all of you to congratulate our own Yvonne Smith, who has
      created this listserv and done so much over the years in other
      districts and here for us currently, for her being named MPDC
      Employee of the Year. The award is "presented to MPDC full- or part-
      time civilian employee(s) for outstanding performance, leadership,
      innovation, problem solving or consistent excellence."

      For her tireless efforts doing a full day's work and coming out to
      so many meetings in the evening, we say: Thanks, Yvonne!

      Art Slater
      Chair, Fifth District Citizens Advisory Council (5D CAC)