Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Fwd: [ward5] Neighborhood Walkthroughs

  • cninney@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006
      Applause! Applause!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Robert Brannum <rbrannum@...>
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:57:02 -0400
      Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Fwd: [ward5] Neighborhood Walkthroughs

      Your point is well taken; however, I do not see anything in this message which states Ms. Henderson or someone is a candidate for office or to vote for Ms. Henderson or someone for office.  Though, clearly she is a candidate in Ward 5.  However, she is also a Commissioner seeking to serve and work for her community.
      Robert Vinson Brannum