Open House, Sponsored by MPD's Gay and Lesbian Liaison Unit

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      The Metropolitan Police Department’s Gay and Lesbian Liaison Unit, along with our community partners are proud to bring you an open house at the GLLU office located in the heart of Dupont Circle! Come and enjoy refreshments and conversation as we work together to build safe and healthy communities throughout the District of Columbia.  This event will bring together members of the Metropolitan Police Department, several civic and community organizations, as well as businesses and local officials.  There’s no better time to get together and work to prevent crime and the fear of crime! Your  input and your presence is requested!  (Flyer Attached)

        Thursday, September 27, 2012

      5pm to 9pm,

      1369-A Connecticut Ave NW

      Check out the "One City Action Plan"
      Read Mayor Gray's comprehensive strategy to create a thriving city for all!
      Visit
      http://onecityactionplan.dc.gov to learn more.