Re: [MPD-5D] Another productive night.

  • beanish80
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2006
      That is great news, indeed!  Thank you so much for acting on our posts to this listserve.  I greatly appreciate it.

      Kim

      "Craig, Donald (MPD)" <Donald.Craig@...> wrote:

      Well the night started off well. We recovered a firearm in the 1400 block of Saratoga Avenue N.E. The gun was taken to our forensic units for processing. No arrests were made.

      Now for the really good news. In response to the list serve we sent units to the area of the 300 block of W STreet N.E. While patrolling they stopped a suspicious vehicle at 4th and W Street N.E. They wound up arresting two individuals for Carrying a Pistol Without a License and recovering a .45 caliber handgun. On top of our prosecution we are turning the information over to the ATF for follow up.

      Other than that the night was fairly quiet. Take care all.

      Lt. Craig