Re: [MPD-5D] Crime Stats on the Hot Spots

  • beanish80
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2006
      This web site is very helpful.  Thanks for posting it.

      David Gaines <surelock@...> wrote:
      i also would like to know the crime stats for specifically the hot spots, considering i moved into one not realizing it until i signed the lease.

      i did find http://dccrimemaps.blogspot.com/ which has been helpful.

      David Gaines

      "Out of clutter, find simplicity..."
                  --Albert Einstein