5th District Citizens' Advisory Council Family Movie Day.

  • Thomas F. Usselman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2006

      Please join the 5th District Citizens’ Advisory Council our second Family Movie Day.

      Location: Fifth District Station

              1805 Bladensburg Rd., NE

      Date: Saturday, June 24th 2006

      Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm

      This month’s movie will again be held at the 5D Headquarters because we feel it

      is important for the children to see the police station and officers in a positive manner.

      We will be serving snacks and refreshments.

      Bring the whole family and enjoy an early evening of

      entertainment in the company of your neighbors!

      I have attached a flyer. So please print and distribute this to your neighbors, church groups,

      civic associations or any other group that you feel may like to participate in this event.

      This month’s movie will be: Seabiscuit

      The true story of the undersized Depression-era

      racehorse whose victories lifted not only the spirits

      of the team behind it but also those of the nation as

      well.

      If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or the 5D CAC Chair Art Slater - tadler@....

      Thanks,

      Tom Usselman

      5D CAC Corresponding Secretary

    • Caro Alcuaz
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 8:43 PM
        Hi Tom,

        Thanks again for your leadership, especially at the NNO.

        Let me know what the developments are regarding those citizen patrols. I will be out of the country from August 3 through August 22. If you don't see me at the PSA meeting, that probably means that I got lazy and did not proceed to the meeting directly from the airport.

        Take care

        Caro