2 nights of police, fire, & EMT activity 18th St NE between S Dakota and Taylor

  • Faye M. Black
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2012
      Hello,

      Can someone please? We noticed fire and EMTs there last night, then tonight more of the same, plus police.

      Thanks for updating us,

      Faye Black
      Michigan Park
    • sgtsidneypaul
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2012
        In regards to the Police and Fire Activity you witnessed in the 4100 block of 18th Street, N.E., the Metropolitan was on the scene with the Fire Department for a medical emergency that required for entry. The police department was on the scene to assist in securing the location.

        I hope I was able to anser your question.