Thumbs Up Officers

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012
      I am really glad to see a robust contingency of officers on the midnight tour. After watching the Olympics I took my dog for a brisk walk and was delighted to see three cars patrolling. Later, I watched the officers respond to a call for a suspicious person possibly tampering with a vehicle. The situation actually reflected a motorist experiencing mechanical difficulty. The officers were helpful and courteous to the motorist, underscoring excellent customer service. There were officers visibly patrolling after the Olympics on Saturday night too.

      I also witnessed two helpful officers in action earlier this evening on Maryland Ave. Keep up the excellent work!

      Kathy Henderson