Cirque du Soleil Totem Promo Team @ MLK Library Aug. 10

  • Foreman, Kandace (DCPL)
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2012

      Cirque du Soleil Street Team.jpgCirque Du Soleil’s “Totem” is coming to town! Come celebrate with the DC Public Library on Aug. 10 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Library. We’ll have street performers, face painting, a juggling workshop and a lot of fun. We’ll also give away Totem masks and clown noses. You can even enter for a chance to win four free tickets to see Cirque du Soleil.

      For more details, contact the Library at 727-0321 or visit dclibrary.org.

      Kandace Foreman

      Deputy Director, Marketing & Communications

      District of Columbia Public Library

      901 G Street, NW | Room 410 | Washington, DC 20001

      T 202.727.3293 | F 202.724.8568 | dclibrary.org

      Books | Movies | Music | Online Resources | And More | Check it Out!

      cid:image001.png@01CB2CD1.C1752CE0

      Check out the "One City Action Plan"
      Read Mayor Gray's comprehensive strategy to create a thriving city for all!
      Visit
      http://onecityactionplan.dc.gov to learn more.