Re: [MPD-5D] Police-Community Celebrations
- It is from 5 - 8 pm.
From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com <MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: Vaughn-Lee, Fayette (MPD)
Sent: Wed Aug 01 11:56:27 2012
Subject: Re: [MPD-5D] Police-Community Celebrations
Thanks for sharing this link. Below is pasted the info for the 5D event but there's not time listed... Can you tell us what time this is?Thanks!Nolan
Fifth DistrictMetropolitan Branch TrailS & 4th Streets, NE5D Community Walk, Ride, Skate
- Celebrating Walkers, Riders and Skaters & Community Safety
- Food, Fun and Entertainment
- Free Giveaways
- Court Reports- US Attorney's Office
- Crime Safety Material
- Bike Ride with MPD Bike Patrol Unit
- Free Bike Registration with National Bike Registry (first 25 attendees with bikes & proof of ownership)
- Registration of Stolen Bike Search with National Bike Registry (must have police report)
(202) 497-0814On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:41 PM, Smith, Yvonne (MPD) <yvonne.smith@...> wrote:See you a week from tonight!National Night Out 2012Listing of National Night Out Events
Office of Community Outreach
Metropolitan Police Department
Check out the "One City Action Plan"
Read Mayor Gray's comprehensive strategy to create a thriving city for all!
Visit http://onecityactionplan.dc.gov to learn more.