Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Fwd: [ward5] Neighborhood Walkthroughs

Expand Messages
  • RobbyCU
    RobbyCU wrote: To: ward5@yahoogroups.com, trinidaddc@yahoogroups.com From: RobbyCU Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:35:56
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 6, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      RobbyCU <RobbyCU@...> wrote:
      To: ward5@yahoogroups.com, trinidaddc@yahoogroups.com
      From: RobbyCU <RobbyCU@...>
      Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:35:56 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: [ward5] Neighborhood Walkthroughs

      Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner (ANC) Kathy Henderson will be conducting neighborhood walkthroughs weekly this summer. They are effective in putting criminals “on notice” that they are not welcome in our neighborhood and in spotlighting problems that require immediate attention. Please join us this Friday, June 9 at 6:30 PM  on the 1500 Block of Queen Street NE, to meet, walk through, and help secure our community.   
       
      Please join us, because we want safe streets, and we want them now!
       
      -Robert

    • historic_2man
      I thought this listserv was about crime and not about candidates running for city office and what they are doing to promote their run. Does this mean that
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2006
      • 0 Attachment
        I thought this listserv was about crime and not about candidates
        running for city office and what they are doing to promote their
        run. Does this mean that everyone that is running can post what
        they are doing?

        Please limit what is posted on this listserv, I already receive
        enough campaign information.

        --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, RobbyCU <RobbyCU@...> wrote:
        >
        >
        >
        > RobbyCU <RobbyCU@...> wrote: To: ward5@yahoogroups.com,
        trinidaddc@yahoogroups.com
        > From: RobbyCU <RobbyCU@...>
        > Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:35:56 -0700 (PDT)
        > Subject: [ward5] Neighborhood Walkthroughs
        >
        > Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner (ANC) Kathy Henderson will be
        conducting neighborhood walkthroughs weekly this summer. They are
        effective in putting criminals "on notice" that they are not welcome
        in our neighborhood and in spotlighting problems that require
        immediate attention. Please join us this Friday, June 9 at 6:30 PM
        on the 1500 Block of Queen Street NE, to meet, walk through, and
        help secure our community.
        >
        > Please join us, because we want safe streets, and we want them
        now!
        >
        > -Robert
        >
      • Tina DCTina
        Because the neighborhood walks are being organized by Kathy, that makes the announcement they re taking place a campaign email? good grief. Regardless, Kathy
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006
        • 0 Attachment
          Because the neighborhood walks are being organized by
          Kathy, that makes the announcement they're taking
          place a campaign email? good grief. Regardless, Kathy
          is ANC Commissioner and doing Friday night
          neighborhood walkthroughs is ALL ABOUT crime and
          preventing it. This sort of activity has proved to be
          a deterrent and sends a message that the people in
          those neighborhoods are being diligent, aware and
          aren't going to stay passively cowering in their homes
          ignoring what's been going on. I live in this part of
          Ward 5 (not in Kathy's area- MY commissioner is always
          absent)and have been a victim of crime in recent weeks
          as have several of my neighbors. It's important to get
          the word out so we can all join in this effort. Beyond
          that I say GREAT to ANYONE who is willing to organize
          this sort of activity so hats off to Kathy for being
          somebody who will walk the walk, not just talk the
          talk , and get out there herself WITH us, not to
          campaign but to deter crime.

          --- historic_2man <historic_2man@...> wrote:

          > I thought this listserv was about crime and not
          > about candidates
          > running for city office and what they are doing to
          > promote their
          > run. Does this mean that everyone that is running
          > can post what
          > they are doing?
          >
          > Please limit what is posted on this listserv, I
          > already receive
          > enough campaign information.
          >
          > --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, RobbyCU <RobbyCU@...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > > RobbyCU <RobbyCU@...> wrote: To:
          > ward5@yahoogroups.com,
          > trinidaddc@yahoogroups.com
          > > From: RobbyCU <RobbyCU@...>
          > > Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:35:56 -0700 (PDT)
          > > Subject: [ward5] Neighborhood Walkthroughs
          > >
          > > Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner (ANC) Kathy
          > Henderson will be
          > conducting neighborhood walkthroughs weekly this
          > summer. They are
          > effective in putting criminals "on notice" that they
          > are not welcome
          > in our neighborhood and in spotlighting problems
          > that require
          > immediate attention. Please join us this Friday,
          > June 9 at 6:30 PM
          > on the 1500 Block of Queen Street NE, to meet, walk
          > through, and
          > help secure our community.
          > >
          > > Please join us, because we want safe streets,
          > and we want them
          > now!
          > >
          > > -Robert
          > >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >


          __________________________________________________
          Do You Yahoo!?
          Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Robert Brannum
          Your point is well taken; however, I do not see anything in this message which states Ms. Henderson or someone is a candidate for office or to vote for Ms.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006
          • 0 Attachment

            Your point is well taken; however, I do not see anything in this message which states Ms. Henderson or someone is a candidate for office or to vote for Ms. Henderson or someone for office.  Though, clearly she is a candidate in Ward 5.  However, she is also a Commissioner seeking to serve and work for her community.

            Robert Vinson Brannum


            From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of historic_2man
            Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 4:15 PM
            To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [MPD-5D] Re: Fwd: [ward5] Neighborhood Walkthroughs

             

            I thought this listserv was about crime and not about candidates
            running for city office and what they are doing to promote their
            run. Does this mean that everyone that is running can post what
            they are doing?

            Please limit what is posted on this listserv, I already receive
            enough campaign information.

            --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups. com, RobbyCU <RobbyCU@... > wrote:

            >
            >
            >
            > RobbyCU <RobbyCU@... > wrote: To:
            href="mailto:ward5%40yahoogroups.com">ward5@yahoogroups. com,
            trinidaddc@yahoogro ups.com
            > From: RobbyCU <RobbyCU@... >
            > Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:35:56 -0700 (PDT)
            > Subject: [ward5] Neighborhood Walkthroughs
            >
            > Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner (ANC) Kathy Henderson will be
            conducting neighborhood walkthroughs weekly this summer. They are
            effective in putting criminals "on notice" that they are not welcome
            in our neighborhood and in spotlighting problems that require
            immediate attention. Please join us this Friday, June 9 at 6:30 PM
            on the 1500 Block of Queen Street NE, to meet, walk through, and
            help secure our community.
            >
            > Please join us, because we want safe streets, and we want them
            now!
            >
            > -Robert
            >

          • cninney@netscape.net
            Applause! Applause! ... From: Robert Brannum To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com Sent: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:57:02 -0400 Subject: RE: [MPD-5D]
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006
            • 0 Attachment
              Applause! Applause! 
               
              -----Original Message-----
              From: Robert Brannum <rbrannum@...>
              To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
              Sent: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:57:02 -0400
              Subject: RE: [MPD-5D] Re: Fwd: [ward5] Neighborhood Walkthroughs

              Your point is well taken; however, I do not see anything in this message which states Ms. Henderson or someone is a candidate for office or to vote for Ms. Henderson or someone for office.  Though, clearly she is a candidate in Ward 5.  However, she is also a Commissioner seeking to serve and work for her community.
              Robert Vinson Brannum

              From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of historic_2man
              Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 4:15 PM
              To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [MPD-5D] Re: Fwd: [ward5] Neighborhood Walkthroughs
               
              I thought this listserv was about crime and not about candidates
              running for city office and what they are doing to promote their
              run. Does this mean that everyone that is running can post what
              they are doing?

              Please limit what is posted on this listserv, I already receive
              enough campaign information.

              --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups. com, RobbyCU <RobbyCU@... > wrote:
              >
              >
              >
              > RobbyCU <RobbyCU@... > wrote: To: ward5@yahoogroups. com,
              trinidaddc@yahoogro ups.com
              > From: RobbyCU <RobbyCU@... >
              > Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:35:56 -0700 (PDT)
              > Subject: [ward5] Neighborhood Walkthroughs
              >
              > Advisory Neighborhood Commissioner (ANC) Kathy Henderson will be
              conducting neighborhood walkthroughs weekly this summer. They are
              effective in putting criminals "on notice" that they are not welcome
              in our neighborhood and in spotlighting problems that require
              immediate attention. Please join us this Friday, June 9 at 6:30 PM
              on the 1500 Block of Queen Street NE, to meet, walk through, and
              help secure our community.
              >
              > Please join us, because we want safe streets, and we want them
              now!
              >
              > -Robert
              >

              Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
              Virtually Spam-Free | More Storage | Import Your Contact List
              http://mail.netscape.com
            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.