Re: Prostitutes on Rhode Island Avenue, N.E.

  • scott_pointer
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 18, 2005
      After a winter break, discarded condoms are appearing again on Harry
      Thomas Way (the south extension of 3rd Street NE).

      I called 311 to report it and signed up for "special attention".

      Its interesting that the John's are stupid enough to throw their
      condom on the sidewalk..... its like daring the community to do
      something about it.

      Won't be long before they are back in the alley behind my house for
      the annual summer "humpfest"......

      Rhode Island Ave may be where the prostitutes are visible, but
      unfortunately my street is where they "earn the money".....

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "ernestinegeneva"