RE: [MPD-5D] P ST NE

  • Tina DCTina
    Message 1 of 7 , May 25 7:47 PM
      Any chance we can get a similar update with regard to
      our streetlight out in the alley between Morse and
      Florida, 1200 block? There was alot of some sort of
      work there today, looks like there's new asphalt
      around the base and even though we had high hopes,
      when darkness fell.......it still fell back there in a
      big way.....streetlight is still out. :-(

      Tina

      --- "Edmonds, Francine (EOM)"
      <francine.edmonds@...> wrote:

      > Please be advised the bulk items that had sat on P
      > Street for 3 weeks was
      > retrieved immediately
      >
      > Francine P. Edmonds
      > Ward 5 Neighborhood Services Coordinator
      > Office of Neighborhood Services
      > 64 New York Avenue NE,
      > Room 4100
      > Washington, DC 20002
      > (202) 671-0726
      > (202) 671-0728 (Fax)
      > francine.edmonds@...
      > <mailto:francine.edmonds@...>
      >
      > To request a scheduled service, call 202-727-1000 or
      > visit
      > <http://www.src.dc.gov> www.src.dc.gov

      olice+department&c=2&s=44&.sig=gXc5qQZwZGwT6151axOoHQ>
      > enforcement
      > Police

      =Police+department&c=2&s=44&.sig=eAMeQaW6BJmUkirmpCj81A>

      http://mail.yahoo.com