RE: [MPD-5D] update

  • beanish80
    Message 1 of 4 , May 29, 2006
      Just the general run down.  I will definitely be at the next meeting, though.  Thanks for the reply.

      "Craig, Donald (MPD)" <Donald.Craig@...> wrote:
      I wasn't there and Lt. Welch is out because he was involved in a car accident.  I've been trying to find out if there was an officer there but have had no luck yet.  Was there anything specific you wanted to know or just s general run down?