Re: [MPD-5D] great to see them

  • Lanier, Cathy (MPD)
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 14 7:20 PM
      Thanks for letting us know ileana. It is All Hands On Deck until tomorrow morning. You shld see plenty of officers.

      Grade Your Government!
      Share your thoughts on key DC Government services.
      Check out the new grade.dc.gov and give your feedback via web, text or social media.
      Learn more at
      www.grade.dc.gov

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 14 10:00 PM
          Thanks for your nice note, Brooke.

          Andy Solberg

            This is a quick note to let y'all know that on Friday there was a roll call
            in the corner of 1st and U NE. It was great to see so many cops show up in
            our neighborhood.

            My neighbors, our babies (and my dog!) all enjoyed the lights, cars and
            bikes. Even the pup got a ton of petting.

            Thanks MPD!

            ile

          • Durand, Gary (MPD)
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 15 2:31 AM
              It was nice to see you too. Thanks for taking the time to stop and chat with us

              Gary Durand
              Lieutenant
              1805 Bladensburg Road NE
              Washington DC 20002
              202-489-4181

              Grade Your Government!
              Share your thoughts on key DC Government services.
              Check out the new grade.dc.gov and give your feedback via web, text or social media.
              Learn more at
              www.grade.dc.gov

              This is a quick note to let y'all know that on Friday there was a roll call
              in the corner of 1st and U NE. It was great to see so many cops show up in
              our neighborhood.

              My neighbors, our babies (and my dog!) all enjoyed the lights, cars and
              bikes. Even the pup got a ton of petting.

              Thanks MPD!

              ile

            • Michael Stubel Jr.

                --
                Michael Stubel Jr.
                Senior Web Producer, Bipartisan Policy Center

              • Brown, Jeff (MPD)
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 16 7:47 AM

                  As part of our All Hands on Deck Initiative, officers were conducting a safety compliance checkpoint of drivers passing through the area.

                  Thank You.

                  Capt. J. Brown

                  5th District

                  (202) 698-0288